Friday, September 16, 2005

One of THOSE days....

Today started out like any other ordinary day... I woke up, slowly made my way towards the coffee maker... Aris ran up to me whimpering .." MILK...eh...MILK!" I grabbed the gallon jug and proceeded to hand it to him... WHAT? (I know- exactly!) He's two! He looked at me like.. "What's this?" "WhAAAAAAAT?" Realized I should have grabbed his sippie cup! (I am all out of sorts!) Andrew is running a race this weekend out of town so it wasn't my usual "...roll outta bed after Andy and let him get th kids ready" kind of day...Then I made my way towards the DVD player to pop in Elmo ( so that I could get a sip of coffee...) and as I was walking away Avery had someone (in those few seconds) managed to jam his fingers into my "Croc's Footwear" holes in my shoes.... so as not to push my little baby over onto a very hard woods floor, I LEAPED over him and "boomeranged" my coffee across the greatroom and baby grand piano. Then Avery proceeded to quickly scurry towards the coffee mess to "play"....so, how was YOUR morning?

1 Comments:

Blogger Judi said...

Hi Tina, Your Blog is Great! You sure do keep busy. Geez, any time I get the feeling of being a complete slug, I will open up your blog and live vicariously through you! It is so much fun to see what you are up to!
Love you,
Judi

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home