Wednesday, March 08, 2006


I know I know- my blog has been neglected! WHEW! It feels good to be back...

The job at Fox TV is going well. In fact I might even say I love it! I started placing a candy jar on my desk and found it's a great way to meet people- plus it can't hurt to have connections with people who love chocolate! Needless to say, I've become a daily stop for alot of passerbys. OH yeah- back to the job... I am learning a ton about ratings, progamming, cost per points and tense buyers. I work long days but feel so fulfilled by the time my head hits the pillow.

Andy has been incredibly supportive from the get go. He's taken on the role of FT working dad making generic drugs by day and mac n cheese by night. When I get home he's usually handing me one of the kids covered in Mr Bubble. Off goes the briefcase and on goes the toddler!

Now onto other things... March 17th we are going to see Mama Mia! I hear it's loaded with ABBA songs! I won't take me long to start swaying my shoulders to "Take a Chance on Me". One of my long time grade school friends listened to ABBA over and over and OVER and OVER. She also liked Helen Reddy so go figure....I can still hear her singing Delta Dawn with a vengeance!

Hey St Patty's Day is coming up! We are headed out to LODO for the big
St Patricks Day parade on March 18th with some friends of ours. My first parade ever in Denver- in fact, it's a first for all of us!

Craft Corner- I attended the Rocky Mountain Crazy Quilters meeting a few weeks ago. I brought my quilt and even though it sucked compared to the other beautiful pieces, the group applauded me so that was kinda cool! Now I am onto yet another quilt! I am making two baby quilts right now... so far they are looking pretty darn good considering I am still the "Quilting for Dummies" poster child!

Someone's mother stole my second hand bag of clothes the other day- really pissed me off!? I brought my bag of baby clothes in to exchange for bigger used clothes. It's a great little business- you can get cash or more clothes. This drop off was a big one- I had alot of cute pieces I was saving and decided it was time to let them go. Gap Sheepskin Jackets, "Rebel Without a Cause" onsie's, the whole 9 yards...unusually busy day there- quite chaotic. Some person posed as a "mother" and lifted my bag after the drop off - mother ##@#$%$%^! What has this owrld come to? Now second hand stores and patrons are getting ripped off.... jesus!

I guess I am have rambled long enough! Until next time...Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home